THE GREAT TILE WALL FUNDRAISING PROGRAM
The Great Tile Wall Fundraising Program was developed with different types of organizations and schools in mind to raise funds for specific purposes or causes.
This program has been found to be fun for kids and parents to paint ceramics together, working to create a tile or a group of tiles that becomes a permanent part of their community. People communicate on a different level when they are creating an artistic project together. The Tile Wall tells a story of the family participating and communicates the life and vitality of the community. The Tile Wall can become an ongoing project to be added to every few years if you wish and it will always be there ' people can return to see their creation for years to come.
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
1. Tiles are bought from Color Me Mine Tribeca at a small discount.
2. The organization then accepts donation in exchange for tiles at a significant mark-up.
3. Tiles are distributed and painted at a designated area. All funds are collected by the organization before donors are allowed to paint tiles.
4. Color Me Mine Tribeca will promote your Tile Wall on its Facebook. You can do the same and other promotions.
5. The day of the event Color Me Mine Tribeca will provide paint, brushes and staff according to the amount of tiles sold.
6. After the event Color Me Mine Tribeca will glaze and fire all tiles, return them to the organization and collaborate in the design of the wall.
7. The organization will be responsible for obtaining and hiring the tile installer.